||Shri Gauranga Prasad Das|
||Principal Secretary, Assam Legislative Assembly|
|Date of Assumption of Office
||19th July, 2010|
|Date of Birth
||Smti Kasturi Das|
||1 Son and 2 Daughters|
||Additional Secretary, A.L.A w.e.f. 27-08-2004|
||Secretary, A.L.A w.e.f. 04-07-2005|
||Secretary, C.P.A, Assam State Branch, w.e.f.
||Secretary, North East Region C.P.A, w.e.f. 04-07-2005|
||Director, North East Regional Institue of Parliamentary
Studies, Training And Research : w.e.f. 04-07-2005|
||Principal Secretary. A.L.A: w.e.f. 19-07-2010|
|A. Conference of Presiding Officers And
Secretaries of All India Legislative Bodies held at:
- New Delhi, in 1996
- Shimla , Himachal Pradesh, in
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, in 2000
Chandigarh, Punjab, in 2001
- Bangalore, Karnataka, in
- New Delhi, in 2005
Kerela, in 2007
- Chandigarh, Haryana, in 2008
|B. Annual Conference of North East Region Commonwealth
Parliamentary Association (A Regional CPA Branch of
India Branch) held at:
- First Annual Conference, Kohima, Nagaland, in
- Second Annual Conference, Aizawl Mizoram, in
- Third Annual Conference, Imphal, Monipur, in
- Ninth Annual Conference, Gangtok, Sikkim, in 2006
(as secretary, NERCPA)
Annual Conference, Kohima, Nagaland, in 2007(-do-)
Eleventh Annual Conference, Aizawl, Mizoram, in
- Twelfth Annual Conference, Shillong,
Meghalaya, in 2010 (as Secretary, NERCPA)
|C. India and Asia Region CPA Conference held at:
- First Asia Region CPA Conference, in Kolkata, West
Bengal, in 2000.
- Second India and Asia Region CPA
Conference, in New Delhi, in 2005.
- 54th CPA Conference, in
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, in 2008.
- Visited Bangladesh with the delegation of CPA, Assam
State Branch, in 2000.
- Visited Maldives as the
Secretary, CPA, Assam State Branch, in 2007.
Hongkong, Australia, Singapore and Thailand as the Secretary
of the delegation of CPA, Assam State Branch, in 2008
Visited Tokyo, Honolulu, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon,
Washington D.C, New York, Buffalo, Rome Athens and Dubai as
part of the pre and post Conference study tour of the 54th
Conference of CPA held at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, in 2008.
||Reading, Traveling, Social Service, Exchange of views and
opinion with close friends and well wishers during leisure.
|Date of Retirement
||31st August, 2015|